The Things and People I Hate
Thursday, May 18, 2006
 
Hello people.
This is my first post to my first blog. I never blogged before and never intended to start until recently.

THIS IS A DISCLAIMER: I am not a very sensitive guy. I am not planning to be nice either. I will use very degrading, racist and obscene posts here. If you don't like it or you don't agree please GET THE FUCK OUT !!!

I created this blog for the sole purpose of venting some of the shit that makes me mad. You are not required to read it or even look at it. If you want to disagree with me, you are welcome to leave a comment, or even your own post. You may get told to go fuck yourself, but you still have your right for free speech as I do mine.

This is a short list of people and things I hate just to get you started:
I hate...
... Black people
... White people who associate with black people
... People of other cultures who do not fit in the social norms of AMERICAN SOCIETY yet still trying to get the benefits
... Gay/Bisexual/Transgender or other sexually dysfunctional people
... Straight people who associate with above mentioned people in any way
... Religious people
... Religion
... Mentally ill people
... People who think abortion should be illegal
... Democrats
... Foodstamps and other means of the government to help those who refuse to work
... KIDS
... People who have kids
... People who think kids have rights
... Most poor people (By most I mean 99.99% or more)
... Taxes (Any taxes whatsoever)
... Doctors and medical profession (No I am not an underage idiot who doesn't understand the importance of medicine. I just think that the way our healthcare system works (or doesn't work) is not helping patients but fucking them up, for the most part)
... Vegetarians, vegans, environmentalists and other fanatics of nothing.
.

Like I said before this is a short list. This list will expand whenever I decide to write more. And yes I will elaborate more on every item in here eventually. Also you are free to comment to what I said so far, but if you do so I reserve the right to smash your beleifs right in your face if they don't agree with mine.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
ARCHIVES
May 2006 / May 2007 / June 2007 /


Powered by Blogger