The Things and People I Hate
Friday, May 19, 2006
 
I hate kids !!!
And I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. Kids ruin lives. All you parents are in denial. Especially you who just had their first. You know damn well your life ran a 1000 times better before that little piece of shit popped out of your wife's vagina. Not to mention all the health problems it may cause. Say goodbye to decent sex-life forever. Say hello to streched out ripped hurting vagina, and fat ass ugly wife covered in stretch-marks and pimples. Also say hello to endless complains about back/neck/head/ass/pussy/stomach pains. You are the one who spread your legs, bitch ! Don't blame the man. He wouldn't have to lie to you and tell you he wants kids just to fuck you, if you would stop the 50's bullshit and just start having fucking sex.
I don't care what you women believe. Here's the truth for you: chances are 9 out of 10 YOUR HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND NEVER WANTED KIDS AND HE NEVER WILL. Men don't want to have kids. Well... correction men who are younger then 45, because when you have a mid-life crisis and your head is not working straight, because you think your life is shit anyways you might have the idea of creating another pathetically stupid human being like yourself.
And what is with all you women anyway ?! Why can't you be normal and realize that sex is a normal thing and not some sort of a taboo. They can sit there and tell you till they are blue in the face about how men and women should be equal. Then why can't you stop acting like just because the man wants to fuck you that makes him a retarded lunatic and a rapist. Maybe he just thinks you look hot. You should be taking it like a compliment.
But anyway, I got side-tracked. I'll talk about why I hate women later.
Oh.. and another thing to all you pro-life idiots. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU CALL IT. I DON'T GIVE A SINGLE BIT OF CARE THAT "the unborn child feels pain" OR THAT "abortion is murder". I SIMPLY DON'T CARE. I think abortion should not only be allowed but encouraged and in some instances forced. If IT doesn't have a social security number or a birth certificate, IT IS OK TO KILL IT ! Just like it's ok to cut out a cancerous tumor. Abortion is a great thing and I will always support and encourage it in my family (and YES I do have a family, I go to work just like you and I pay my bills). This last remark was for those people who think I am just a crazy teenager who has nothing to do but fuck with his daddy's computer all day and write a stupid blog.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
ARCHIVES
May 2006 / May 2007 / June 2007 /


Powered by Blogger