The Things and People I Hate
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
 
I hate lazy business owners, and even more lazy employees.

Oh, how much I hate you motherfuckers. Baton Rouge is full of these lazy disgusting niggers that even when they have a job can't do it worth of shit. I can't come to a gas station and get gas when I want to. All because the stupid nigger bitch attendant locks the doors and sits there and chats with her nigger buddies. Sign said open and there was no visible good reason why the door should be locked. I knocked on the door and all I got is an annoyes look like "can't you see I'm closed". I hope somebody raids your gas station and slits your throat. Maybe that will teach you to treat your customers with respect.

And goddamn it if I ever own a store. (And I will soon). I will be firing niggers like sweeping trash. I dont give a shit if you dont have enough money to buy weed, feed you 8 kids or pay for the rent on your trailer. You are 10 minutes late to work twice - you are fired. You are dressed wrong - you are fired. Chat with a nigger friend while on the clock - you are fired. Speak nigger-talk in my store - you are fired. (And trust me I will find a way to get rid of you even if I have to go to court over it).

Also there will be no such things as - closing early, holidays or let-me-go-early-i-gots-to-pick-up-my-sister-from-jail days. YOU WILL WORK THE WAY I SAY THE HOURS I SAY AND YOU WILL SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CALL ME SIR. And if you dont like it, trust me bitch, I will always find another dirty nigger to take your place.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
ARCHIVES
May 2006 / May 2007 / June 2007 /


Powered by Blogger